3/23/2009

faster ,please .

I'm looking forward this coming Thursday .
For what ?
For the La Sallians, must know what's going on .
For those, non-La Sallian ,
there will be '' Convocation '08 '' for STPM-leavers .
I have no idea why I'm so exciting , maybe I'm jealousing them,
free from Tensions, Pressures a.k.a 1st silent-killer in stead of heartattack .
which may lead fatality in a sudden .
.
Jamilah , no need to thank for the distributing certificates ,
it's my pleasure to help you , Princess .
[Pris : kononnya ... haha ... ]
.
Congratulation , Gan, Joanne , Hii , Fazalli , Watson & Felicia !
You all are so , so, so clever !! ,
went on stage to get certificate from Madam Julia .
I hope I can stand on the same level as you all . ... [ haha ~ ]
Keep it up !!
.
See you .

5 comments:

{E}lson desu said...

haha be well prepare for yr seniors' last day as La Salle's students o..haha looking forward to Thursday

less than three said...

STPM can have convocation! Why SPM don't have convocation?

♥karenlimmie said...

Elson ..see you 2moro!!!
all D BEZ OWEZ!!!
Bernice... I think students who leave after stpm then can be considered finish secondary studies
officially .Spm is the second higher level compared to Stpm .
I go to convo when u graduate, may i ?? haha ....

Anonymous said...

Hey, thxz meyin. Its jz matter of time for u to be at our league.

Max said...

dun worry, you can do it ,, strive for that, but b4 that make sure you do have enough oxygen supplied in your brain :) jk..