3/26/2009

2009 .

A very tiring ,
exhausting ,
draining out ,
year .
[ tasks, assignsment , exams, .... ]
BUT
sometimes very
enjoying ,
happy-going ,
year .
Thanks so much-ie ,
[ family, friends, TV , magazines, shopping , ... ]
.
In year 2009 ,
I suddenly have a very strong desire to have a couple ,
I think,
it's all influence by my surrounding friends ,
they have many interesting things that can share,
in class, in canteen, in lab ,
I just sitting beside as a listener .
.
till now still haven't meet a suitable one,
not even a target ?!
.
Awaiting, awaiting , awaiting ....
wish my lovely,
Farica, Priscilla , Jamilah, Joanne,Bernice, Oliver,
Daphnee, Carrie, many more ...
have an exqusite love-journey in 2009 .
.
enjoy reading~

7 comments:

Nels said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nels said...

How your friends influenced you to have such desire?

{E}lson desu said...

haha...lots ppl said once F6 entered la salle ,then will get couple soon de wor~~

To be continued....

less than three said...

Wow! Did I see my name there??! Thank you for the wish! Thank you so much. I wish that you have an awesome year, pass STPM with distinction and be very happy. Have a great one =D

Joanne W said...

Wow... Mei Yen, thanks for the honest post! haha... I dont think i would have the courage to write that in my blog! lol...

♥karenlimmie said...

oh gosh!
It means nothing actually~
I just suddenly think about that,
then I post this!
Don't worry~ I m very fine..

OliverK said...

Lol..did i just see my name in there..cool..i'll find ur Mr right ASAP..hahahaha