3/19/2009

WWE.

Wonderful Wednesday Ever.

yesterday, just a subject class,

pris planned to go buy shirt for her choir ,

Farica & I must ' friend ,friend 'her then ,

.

after class, went to eat '' pork organs '',

It's pris & Farica super favourite .

I just ate a piece of them , it's disgusting .

.

When we reached Warisan ,

so many offers are on ,

70 % , 50 % , many more .....

Roxy, Quicksilver , Padini , Nike ,Vincci .etc ..

but, still not afforable .


.


After a very tiring journey,

we finally found a nice black blouse for Pris .

but, it's very enjoying ...

We looked for our own shirt at the same time .
.
Farica & I found many nice dress ,

but after a deep mind think.ing ,

better buy when we need it ,

don't miss this out ,

it's time to shop!!!

.

Remember ,Oliver !

don't forget ,ya!!

bye ~




3 comments:

less than three said...

I miss you mei yen. <3

I wonder why Priscilla locked her blog and I'm not invited to read T__T

how can I survive four more days of spring break without Priscilla's blog to read?

Nels said...

Ya... why she locked her blog? Surprised to get "permission denied"...

♥karenlimmie said...

misss you benice!!
.
She maybe has her own reason to lock her blog.
.
I help u to ask her to invite u ...
spring break?!
wakau !! summer is coming soon ..
had u bought bikini preparing to beach ??
haha ..