Mooting simply means that the oral presentation of a legal issue or problem.
It is perhaps the closest experience for students to appearing in court whilst in university.
.
3 of my friends are participating in this mooting, 3 of them are absolutely smart !!
Joanne, Jamilah & Brandon .
Today, is the competition day , between the appellant and respondent .
Our school represents the respondent , to the case of Wallace , I don't really understand in deep.
Joanne was the Senior speaker, Jamilah, the Solicitor [ i don't know the exact spelling ] , Brandon was te Junior speaker .
We went there as patrons to give them spriritual support .
I m very enjoying sitting there listening to the judges keep booming questions to the participants .
Our school did a very good deed , answering all the questions confidently, until the judges have no more questions to ask !
.
On the spot, I can feel Sir Adrian is not ' cool ' actually ,totally different in school,
He is super friendly . He smiles a lot in the hall . : )
Brought 'tantat ' to fill my friends' stomach .
So caring ~ , keep this in school tooo .....
hahaha ....
.
The IS group was not bad too .
The Senior& Junior speakers are smart as well .
Of course, I will support my schoolmates....
.
Joanne, Jamilah , Brandon !
You three may breathe , feel the warm now !!
Sir Adrian want to go Gold Coast !!!
.
back home, dont know why ,
phone Farica to tell her this exciting part !
hehe .... {:P
3 comments:
Gold Coast! Wow I want to learn surfing and jet-skiing too! erm, why did u say mooting is the closest experience for students to appear in court while in uni? you can be sued to court or accuse of a crime to appear in court anytime ngehehehe CHOI!
lol... Mei Yen, actually we are the Respondents... But i just want to thank you so so so much for coming coz your presence give us semangat to so our best! Really EXTREMELY glad you all came! Thank you!!
oh..really?!!
I thought u all are the appellant!
i'm so sorry~ haha ..
thc to correct my mistakes!!
Post a Comment