4/04/2009

Be alert owez ...

Everyone must always be aware while driving on the road .
especially those who just got their 'P' license .


Avoid cutting car in front ,
which may help a lot to decrease the risk of
getting happen accident .
Be alert always ,
especially where many heavy construction are going on .
Obey the traffic rules always ,
if not ,
this will be the consequences ! [ above ]
.
the traffic cops are waiting under the trees,
nearby Wawasan plaza ,
where there is a big round-about,
that many drivers drive into another lane ,
unpurposely . [ i think so .. ]
.
that's all for today !
bye~




1 comment:

less than three said...

the traffic police are hiding under trees near wawasan plaza? LOL

mmmm. I will take heed of your advise. I like traffic polices they make the roads safer n I can drive with a peace of mind! XD