Went to school for extra class , took half of my a day .
2 hours for 1 subject, continuing for 3 subjects ,
total up = 6 hours !
.
I was suprised, Jamilah cut her hair , so nice .
sliding down from back to front,
brownish-coloured somemore,
straight again , just like copy from the magazine.
It's nice , fabulous !
What I'm hesitating is , how come she decided to cut hair so suddenly.
As ,I know she loves long, long ,long hair super much .
.
Not only her, Ms Voo also did cut her hair .
Hers is nice, stunning as well.
She curled, dye, cut , '' renovate '' her hair into another style .
For me, her new style is much more suitable to her .
Total expenses on her hair = roughly RM 300 ++ .
It's a normal price, 3in 1 ''renovation '' , reasonable...
.
So many people cut hair at the same time.
This rises up my desire to cut hair !!
I have to endure, control myself !!!!!!!!!
Stop tempting ....
.
Bye for today~
2 comments:
Same to me...
I will be getting a haircut soon too! Mine is long and thick like a lion's mane... it's about time! T___T
Post a Comment