2/14/2009

finally.

My line now is '' recovered '' .
I was so so so hate, last three days , unable to online .
Spent whole afternoon in front of computer , just hope to see the light brighten up,
but , hopeless !!!
Can't log in to my Facebook, Friendster and lastly my Blogspot .
Luckily, the line is good now, I able to receive '' Tiffany & co '' bracelet from Fafa by today in fc .
Thanks , Fafa ~~ Love youu !!!
Thankss for your expensive Tiffany & co bracelet , I love it very much . Haha ..[ sweat ]
.
Not much to say ,
just making me upset ! @_@ . hehe ..
Bye for today ~

2 comments:

less than three said...

Glad you're alive on the web again! Hey Lim Mei Yen!!! Since when did you blog huh? I missed out so much! T_T

♥karenlimmie said...

hey, bernice..
how u found my blog?
did u have a blog? I wan to visit urssss... misss uu..