2/09/2009

Actually, I decided to post a nice blog yesterday,
Once I clicked the ' publish post ', I noticed my line was off .
So damn hate, giving so many effort to share with you all,
just few seconds, all the contents were no more !
.
Today is the Chap Go Mei, end of the cny '09 .
So excited waiting for the next coming cny , ( I know it's too rush, just thinking)
Later, have dinner with family, as usual, chickens, soup, but no my fav , '' kui nyuk '' ,
have ' tang yuan ' as desert then, it's my fav too , especially with the nut inside, sumptous !
.
Thanks for Mr. Chua, cancel the xtra chemistry lesson after school,
If not, I cant able to watch , my recent ,the most loved drama series - Little Nyonya .
It's a chinese drama by the way, dont misunderstanding .

Alright, for today .
Will be continue ..

No comments: