1/23/2009

syiok.

I am so proud of myself !! I can't belief I can do it .
And, I love this very muchie ~
That's - go onto the bed before 10.00 p.m. these few days .
It seems so unusual, weird in my life, since I used to sleep at midnight.
But, suddenly, I slept so much earlier , feel so good .
It's totally different in the next morning, much more bersemangat.
Eyes aren't feel sleepy on the next day !
Keep it on !!! must !!! p/s : for myself . hehe ...

Friday, go for 1st experience of cross country in La Salle ,
They all said it's a very long distance of road ,
but, it's not really long actually ,
as we are walking while talking all along the road,
It's a wonderful part of the journey, at the beach !!
no pics for that, too many students starring at us if then ,
The wind was so cool, windy, not really hot under the treess .
It's very realxingggg !!

As usual, girls have priority, walk a shorter distance than boys ,
but, something different, la salle girls have one more priority,
that's - buy food in canteen without lining up !!!
haha ...

Pam was back , must must meet her up .

bye , continue for the nextttt!!

No comments: