1/31/2009

days of cny '09

As usual as previous years ,
1st day of cny , we used to go to temple to have a pray ,
but, this year has a bit different,
One of my aunt went to Taiwan for cny,
however my the other aunt is sick ,
so, we have no where to go after that,
Then, we decided to watched a movie , to pass the time usefully ,
aptly named , - 家有囍事 -






2nd day, went to Shang Palace for breakfast,
my uncle belanja that,
It's absolutely, definetely, extremely expensive !! gosh man ...
Total amount for around 20 persons was over RM 1000 ..
.
Night, having dinner at my aunt's house ,
I forgot in on the 2nd day / 3rd day ??






















Day 5 , having a gathering at Hii's hse,
meet all friends in cny ,
I lost rm 6.00 during gambling .
day before yesterday, I lost lagi rm 10.00 ,
luckily, yesterday I won back all of them !









all for cny ~
bye !

















No comments: