12/16/2008

near .

Approaching Christmas ...
Approaching New Year 2009 ...
Approaching School Reopen ..
Approaching Chinese New Year ...
Start Of a New Year , 2009 .
Moment seems go very fast, fast, fast ...
I still remember ,
I was hardly studying for my SPM ,
in year 2007 .
chupppppppppssss. ......
2008 ,
A quite relaxing year ,
working temporary , doing nothing ,
revising ,
chuppppppppppsssss. ........
coming 2009 ....
.
Today, many unfortune thing happened !!!
At first ,
my couzie n I went to Imperial Ballroom Dacing Center ,
Closed !!!!
Nevermind ,
continue to Wawasan Plaza ,
On the way ,
gosh !!!!!
Nearly a few ' cm ' , collison may happened
The van driver was blind ,
didnt realise my couzie's car totally !!! -_-
HON, HON, HON, ...
.
Then, few minutes ago ,
fetched my bro to Milimewa , Beverly Hills ,
I was on my own path ,
suddenly , a proton [ green ], I remember ! chooopppsss ,
drove into my path ,...
nearly a few ' cm ' ,
collision may happened !!! -_-
haih~~
I m so scared ~ oh no!! nasib~
.
I'm so lucky yet!!!
.
finish.
bye!

No comments: