Recently, I realize a quite amazing " myth " , haha ,it hasn't have any prove yet,
so, dont take it so serious , please ~
This year , my couzie was back from Beijing , China , finished studying her master ,
I heard that, she had a Beijing's boyfriend , but, i havent see him even his picture ,
so I have no idea how's his look like , I can sure he must be a handsome one,
because my couzie has a very high condition in choosing her life partner , wuahaha ...
then, she maybe , a high chances getting marry with china guy !!
nothing special , right ?
story haven't finish yet ... haha ...
My another couzie, male , elder brother of my couzie that i mention above, work as
interior designer in Malaysia , but, he has a very sassy , pretty, rich ,nice - altituded
girlfriend , from China , I forgot where is her hometown . I was curious how they
knew each other . It's really amazing ~ Bali was the place they meet and fall in love
with each other !! cool ,cool, cool , ... haha~
The conclusion is ,
both of the sister , and brother have the different hometown of life partner with themselves !
It's a distance love , but it's so cool , ...
wish I can attend their marriage , next year or next next year , ...
end .
No comments:
Post a Comment