Korea my dream world..
Im coming...
next year !!! [ dreaming ... ]
haha~~
My family can't afford the big, large, huge, enormous amount of expenses .. at all.
It costs RM 3000++ per person .
include air-fares, airport taxes, accommodation, transportation .
but, exclude shopping expenses !!
Hence, the amounts now become 4000++
Not only that, approaching end of the year, it's WINTER now .
So, have to buy sweaters, pants, scarfs, many more preparation ...
The amount now increases till RM 5000++..
as the prices of the winter tops are not cheap,
Think further, my family have four members , the total budgets vary .
RM 5000++ times 4 = RM 20000++
Gosh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can eat ' million' plates of ' char shau ' rice !!!
Why i'm suddenly thinking of KOrea ??
My uncle's family are going there soon, tommorow !!
My little,cute cousin, not yet a primary pupil has this exqusite apportunity
to step her feet on the KOrea's land !!
I'm really jealous ~
Haha ... haha ... haha ...
I must go to KOREA once better than none~ hehe ... haha ... huhu ...hoho ...
finish
just sharing~
2 comments:
have fun in korea :)
i found your blog on nelsons blog.
anyways, yeah.
have fun :)
thx.. i'm nt going to korea..
I'm juz dreaming~~ hehe..
The one who go to korea is my uncle's family~~ i'm jealous!!
haha~
Post a Comment