1st Dec 2008 Mon Sunny
7.10 pm.
Today, woke up from a deep dream around 7.00 am . What did I meant by deep dream ??
I was very curious, what had happened to me , I have no idea , I cant figure out what is the sickness inside my mind / body , I had ' difficulty falling asleep at night ' disease, especially during holidays . It is not logical at all, plus do not certified by any doctors , it's only happen on me, myself . I hate this feeling . I almost have to lay on bed for about 2-3 hours then can fall into dream . In contrast, it's totally different when school is on , I only need 2-3 minutes to fall asleep on bed . But, the moment when schooling is very tiring, exhausting , sumtimes frustrsting somemore . So, I'm hesitating to wish for long holidays or to hurry up for the coming school reopen . [smile]
No comments:
Post a Comment