I was sososo weak !!
I had been feeling not well for quite a long period.
Today, morning, went to dentist.
But, actually i did it last week, but, because of a reason, it failed.
Wah !! Super super painful to fill the hole in my tooth.
Walao.. half of my mouth cant feel whole the day, it was 'feeless'.
So suffering~~ Can't taste good food at all, plus, i will 'terkena' my tougue while eating.
Darnnnn.. 'sengsara'.
It was only a small matter happening today.
I can't believe that, i was sososo weakk..
I almost ' pengsan ' in a house of massaging in Lido.
Almostt,almostt, almostt,...
At first, i went there for a simple body massage,
it was actually a 'chinese traditional massage'.
I had the feeling want to vomit,
headche,
but, i still let the ' doctor' continue,
as i thought i will be goood after.
Finish massaging, i standed up.
While i decided to take a step forward,
I was stunned !! My leg cant move .
Just like in watery concrete.
my vision was blurred.
Blurred, blurred, blurred~
my mum quickly sent me to have a seat.
The 'doctor', quickly then treated me.
named 'pak fo' [ a chinese traditional treatening name ]
haih.. a very suffering day.
hah ?! then, i felt better. more relaxxx..
He told me, as i drink too little water,
plus, too late to go bed at night,
tat's why i was sickkk.
My mum told me, my face turned greenish, not pale ohh..
so scary~~ er!!
So, you all must drink plenty of water..
eat fruitsss,
sleep early at night..
have a nice day.
No comments:
Post a Comment