Monday, 1st day of holidaysss... BUT ?!
still have to open BOOKS.. can't have a simple relaxation during HOLIDAYS !!
Early morning, go to tuition.. MT mt MT mt MT ...
It seems harder and harder , have to studyyyy veryyyy harddddd ni~~
Teacher today teach something very complicated lagituu..
seems very similar like contents in form 5, NO NO NO ,,,
Totally a Very Very BIG DIFFERENCES !!!
Put away all the studies away 1st~~
Let me share something interesting down here.
Now i'm in favour of a song !!!
I love it sososo muchieeee!!
Hahaha! That's- Lover's Concerto.
It's not a very famous, contemporary song.
I love it's melody~~
very relaxinggg~
I wanna gogo shopping tooo..
But, suddenly i'm now in Chinese New Year mood niii..
I wan CNY orhhh~~
Hahah... 5 more months later !!!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!
Can go take angpauuu..
can go meet friendsss, relativesss...
That's great !!!
Eh ?!?!
why suddendly, talk about CNY??
Okie lar..
Once, i greet all the malaysss have a very great Hari Raya Aidrilfitri !!
Enjoy reading~~
BYE .
LIMMIE.
No comments:
Post a Comment