So sO so stupid~ my streamxy line was so sSO so lousy last three days !!!
Made me so So sO bored at home .
Doing nothing !!! Like ' Useless '. gosh ?!! too serious la tuu..haha..
I had my badminton tournament last Friday.
It involved the prefects, parlimens, and no more, if i am not mistaken.
I love Badminton . It's my fav sport of all. I was totally drained out on Fri.
After school, then was the badminton competition.
I'm not mean that the competition on straight away after school.
but, at 2.00 in the afternoon.
It was quite rush for me actually.
I had to fetch my mum by 4++p.m as i drove to school for the tournament.
So, i was like keep asking ' what time's now ?' throughout the game till finished.
Luckily, i done my game before 4 p.m .
If not, i cant imagine what will be consequences because of i was late!!
I won the mix-doubled part of the competition !!
Hahaha.. Now, i realize many men in our school are so expert in 'smashing' .
My partner also one of the expert one , that's why we can won this game.
That's for Friday !!
.
1st Nov , we have the Heritage Concert .
I cant find white blouse for that .....theme ?! cant consider theme, but uniform i think.
No friends friend me gooo.. i'm alone !!!
I want to seee Jude + his gang 's performance.. It will be very interesting + attrative !!!
I'm like never see their performance in live !!
That's the only chance . Hmmm...
Hehehe..
.
That's all for today !!
Dismissssssssss~~~~
.
BYE!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment