Just a short blog i'm going to write + post .
.
Today, in school, a parlimen meeting i had been attended.
It's all about the HERITAGE NIGHT' 08 , that's on the early November.
I quite lazy to attend the 'prom nite' , ok..that's what they all name it.
1st, the reason is that i have not much friend going to it
By the way, i have jobs going to do on that day.
Gosh~ , but, i can go to watch the performance by freee!!
That's attractive. Without paying tickets can watch the freee show !!
Haha.. I also cant be irresponsible to my friend as welll..
I am his assistant, must helping each other !!
I am not a betrayer !! Hehe..
Now, baru i know one of my schoolmates named Raulph Lauren ...
It's so cooollll~~ man.. Haha.. H e has the same name as a popular product ni !!
Now, i just realise he is so cute !! Not bad ... but don't know form what ??
That's alll for today !!!
Enjoy reading..
Sorry ~ [ no photos being uploaded ]
I have no latest photos !!
BYE!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment