7/26/2013

Internship #1

I'm in my 6th week of internship.
This week, I'm at the construction site. 
Everyday, sure will going to site for trainee inspection. 
Trainee inspection means that, RE will explain floor by floor in details.
By the way, my construction site is a high rise building of condominium.
It's an awesome construction site for training in term of mental as well as physical. :)
Recently, the construction process reach the 9th floor and I climb floor by floor to reach the peak.
Sometimes, out going to visit other sites as requested by RE for studying more. 

Just some words, it's rarely to see female RE on site.
My site RE is a she. She is an IR as well. She had 10 years experiences.
But, she looks young. She is friendly and have the lecturer style.
She teaches patiently and very detail. 
Maybe because of she decided to become a lecturer in UMS after she done her master.

In brief, my internship company is just nice.
In HQ, HR will keep her eyes on us to make sure we have works in hand.
In site, RE will make sure we learn site knowledge and also site documents.
Strongly recommend juniors for interns in future.

I do enjoy my internship. 
Happy Intern, course mates. :)


No comments: