Dear: loved one.
When I was a child, I love him more than her. I want this , she definitely will prefer that. Totally in contrast of what I want. I quarrel with her even a trivial thing. We cold war when comes to a terrible problems. I do not talk to her the whole day. I do not eat what she had cooked. By the way, I do have wrong. I sometimes very annoying, like to start mess up everything of nothing. Meets the end, we are fined with each other back amazingly and continue laugh together. She forget everything bad altitude of mine and still loves me as ever.
That's all our argument. Here comes our happy moments. She is a kind of female who loves to make her up with beauty. We always do beauty together. We shops , we do facial , we do hair together. I just simply love spending my times with her. She make my days always. More, she is a very family-lover. Absolutely! guarantee 100% family-lover. She does not show her passion off in front of people, but I can strongly feel the affection.
And, she loves to serve me lots of food. Even though she knows that I am in diet, she still serve me with food. I know she does not want me to starve. She is the one inspired me, thin is not equal to good looking. I remember there's one time I back from study after few months, she told me, " Your body is thin looks nice, but your face not pretty! " Start from that day, she never reject to bring me go every my favourite eating place. She makes me fly lots.
She amaze me most all the time is when I am a sick cat. She will keeps on touch my forehead when I am in fever. She can't sleep well as she needs to make sure I am in normal temperature. If not, she will wake her man up and discuss what going to do next. Even though I am in unconscious condition, I still can feel the warmest deepest love. Recent, she call me up, and start the question, " do you still have enough cosmetic with you? Our beauty centre has doing promotion now. If you need anything, tell me. "
My goosebumps all raise up and feel warm.
Our relationship will never fade cause my body is flowing 50% of her blood , 50% of her man's blood. She made me, she loves me. She is the only woman in the world I love the most! She is not an ordinary woman, because she is belonged to Limmie. My greatest honoured glory MUMMY! Thanks to distance sometimes, it makes me becomes more matured. Missing make me grown up. I will be back home soon! Wait for me! I Smurt You, Mummy! Wish you super HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! Wish you healthy all the time , that's what I want you the most! I Smurf You, Mummy again!
Last paragraph is to the one whom it may concern, sometimes I am annoying for non-sense is just to attract your attention. I want you to know what I've dislike, what I've like. I just do as a TRUE Limmie in front of you. I do not want a gap between us due to distance. If you do smurf me, please smurf together with my all these non-sense emotional. I smurf you as much as her and him.
Limmie yen.
No comments:
Post a Comment