2/08/2011

Bunny 2011

I like my cny in 2011 a lot ,a lot, a lot !! * flash back
.
.
Family, realtives are so warm. Cook lots of super local nice food almost everyday when I was back in KK. Cny feels everywhere, everycorner. Shopping centre, night streets, even TV channel that I miss a lot too. My mood never down , always up the whole week , always up to the sky .
.
The day came, in that morning, I hope the time stopped, stucked in the whole week. I don't want time to fly! As few years ago, 1st day, went to temple to have some blessing. But, this year I met Kwong and Tan in the same place for the first time that we never meet before years ago.
Went to aunties houses for breakfast, lunch, as well as dinner. The 1st day is tiring, yet still love the way it goes .
.
Once the 1st day finished, second day came, time went more faster, days in KK shorter. :(
Morning, went to my another auntie's house. Almost the whole big family gathered together. Received lots red packets ,at the same time, mouth was so tired saying '' Gong Xi Fatt Choi ''.
Received invitation from Nelssy where the 1st house we went to celebrate. The 1st time I saw his relatives and cousins , parents and sister. All of them are nice and funny. Next, always our pretty Miss Voo's house. Her house had became a-must-house to go in cny. That is the time for us to get closer with Miss Voo. Her pattern still the same, not much change . * HAHAHA Next, Yap's house turn . :):)
.
My hoouse only have bingbingyiguo, marshmallow coke and other snacks for breakfast only, so embarassing. Hope you guys do not mind.:) Some where and houses . Nice one , Lizen house. Her new renovated house again. Just perfectly matched with Chin's delicious Carbonara . Without doubt, Lizen wore a very very very NICE cheongsam . Lizen, got this ??!! HAHAHA
.
6th came, time passed super fast, as fast as Chin's driving! HAHAHAHA
Not much to say that, say much, sad much :"(
.
.
Appreciate to know MeiLing- Lizen and Theresa's friend. And, I appreciate a lot all the compliments I got from friends , relatives and warms from my Family .
.
.
I miss you all a lot , you all always in my heart. * serious face



No comments: