-Random 1 -
I'm super super full now .
Dont dare to enter Bumper Boat Entrance liao ...
.
.
Skip .........
.
.
- Random 2 -
Don't feel ashame to show your love to your beloved.
Must feel appreciate there's always many beside you.
It's still not late for you to do so .
.
Daddy,
the leader in a family.
the $ provider in a family.
the man in a family.
Without him, many things change .
.
This happened in cousin's family of 8.
They lost their beloved, my dad's brother in an accident.
Unstable financial support in a family begins.
Children need $ for study especially Tertiary Educations.
.
Love what my dad had done .
Eventhough our family is not rich ,
just small amount of $ can make their life better.
You Happy , Me Happy, Everyone Happy .
:)
.
.
.
Skip ....
.
.
.
-Random 3 -
Suddenly, while I'm walking back from my grandma house,
I realised , many people post this on their facebook wall ,
'' Time flies '' , time really flies very fast .
1 month of holiday is going to meet the end .
Left 2 more weeks time be with Mr. Holidays.
:(
.
.
.
-Random 4 -
Back here, everything broken .
Heels, heels broken when I was in a party time -_- ,
Camera case, It broken last week when I took out camera ,
Spec, Spec broken after it was sleeping with me twice.
.
.
.
Skip .....
.
.
.
- Last Random -
Night !
Please dream of me ,
if not, I will knock your dream door myself
:)
1 comment:
oooh limmie is in love...
Post a Comment