Dislike people to say I am rich, I am clever , I am poor , I am stupid !
.
.
If you wear nicely , people will say you are so rich to buy all the shirts, instead saying you look nice.
If you wear simply, you yourself will not have confident to stand out of others .
If you spend much, people will say you are so wasting of money .
If you spend little, you yourself will not feel the satisfication though you got lots of $.
If you are stupid, you will unable to cop up with syllabus.
If you are clever, scoring full marks becoming everyone's hot topic that's so embarassing.
.
.
.
.
If you wear nicely , people will say you are so rich to buy all the shirts, instead saying you look nice.
If you wear simply, you yourself will not have confident to stand out of others .
If you spend much, people will say you are so wasting of money .
If you spend little, you yourself will not feel the satisfication though you got lots of $.
If you are stupid, you will unable to cop up with syllabus.
If you are clever, scoring full marks becoming everyone's hot topic that's so embarassing.
.
.
1 comment:
yesterday someone told me to learn to dress up from my course mates! hahaha...
Post a Comment