5/06/2010

future needs.

Good Lesson For Everyone, no matter you are male or female.
If someone say the number to you, or give you the number of flowers , that's the meaning.
obtained from mail.
.
.
.
Number..........Meaning
5.....................I love you very much.
6.....................I love you, I miss you. Speak of the need to be loved and cherished.
7.....................I'm infatuated with you.
9.....................Long lasting love.
10...................Perfect Lover.
11....................I am your admirer.
12....................Heart to heart.
13....................Forever friends. Also indicate that there is a secret admirer waiting to be
........................discovered.
15....................I'm really sorry.
20....................love you forever.
21....................I love you most.
22....................Love each other.
24...................You're always on my mind. Stand for twenty-four hours of the day.
36...................Belong to you
40...................My love is genuine.
44...................Pledge a constant and unchanging love.
50..................signifya love that is ripened well, and has never been regretted.
99...................Love you till I die.
101.................Would you marry me.
111.................Long lasting love.
365................Love you everyday.
999................Everlasting love.
1000.............Never ending love.

No comments: