Days by days,
I used to wake up the earliest is 9am, the latest is 11am,
normally, almost everynight sleep after 1am, what a broken life I am having now.
So,I had decided and must do from now on,
still can sleep after 1am, but not more than 2,
but, have to wake up at 9am ! [Force myself]
.
That what happened today,
plan to go to bank with mum in the early morning,
who knows, cant get up from bed, not even open the eyes.
It's a strong bad morning feels of all .
Yet, still woke up at 9.30am ,
to make a call to friend to pick me up.
.
Happy to meet them up!
Had our lunch at Fish & Co, that I aimed for so long.
Fish & chips there always the best !! [yummy*]
Drinking warm water to save our $$$ .
Still nice ~
.
.
Another interesting part is
never thought that will meet someone who should be in working will be appear in the teater.
All the seats are quite empty ,not many people inside,
who knows when I am going to sit on the H8 seat, the guy behind call , ''Meiyen''[Shocked]
that's Jesper .
We talked for a while, he still as adorable as usual.
Nice meeting you again,Jesper.
.
And now going to watch drama again !
good night !
No comments:
Post a Comment