So unbelievable , I stopped online for 2 days and 10 hours .
Actually my aim is 3 days, but, I broke it ... haixx...
Since quite a long time didnt post a long one , let me try this !
So sleepy , just came back from tuition ,
Jespy baby & Byron again absent , they must be addicted to Dota,
until no energy to come for tuition .
Theresa , you must scold your two babies ... wuahahaha :D
Facebook , kinda not smooth as last time,
notifications not appearing , picture albums cant been viewed and many more..
After 2 and half days time, look back to the pictures that taken
before ,are so memorable, will laugh of myself and wondering how
come I can be so insane taking such ugly pictures .. * wondering ??
Hope it will be another day for us to be insaned again.
This post seems a bit lousy , messy , words spreading not evenly ,
dont care , I'm really tired ! Bye ...
No comments:
Post a Comment