9/26/2009

1 month!!

Forgot whose blog wrote that leave only 1 month will be the STPM exam,
this sentence really fear me ! I think everyone of u who took stpm feel so too ..
I really not in the sense that only leave so these little days will be the most suffering period in 2009 !
.
I think not only in year 2009 ,I should say it's my most suffering moment
since 19 years ago ! omgomgomg ... only these three words appear in my mind now.
I have lots to do after that !! too many .... uncountable !!
.
Some of them are , and also the most important ,and must do after exam is is is is is is is ,
Vacation !! Vacation !! Vacation !!
not far also okie ,as long as it must be in my badget !
.
So,so,so, and so ..... wish you all the best and must know to relax yourself too at he same time.

1 comment:

{E}lson desu said...

がんばて(ganbate)..i used to be like you too haha...enojoy yr last secondary school life lah..its really enjoy de...


To be cotninued....