I fall in love with one that I desired to have
since long time ago , but till now, still fail to get it .
.
.
.
.
2-pieces : blouse + skirt .
Blouse, is in pink color, satin , sleeveless ,
vertical layers in front , nice ..
Skirt, a.k.a pencil skirt , grey-blacky,
with 2 pockets, near knee , nice tooo ...
.
love them so much !!!!
never expect that I can wear this kind of style ,
look slim , look like '' professional ''
cause it's very formal , glamour somemore ,
.
but the price, is far from my badget ,
total amount more than RM 100 , just for 2 stuffs,
I really unable to take out money from wallet
to pay for that !!!
.
So , decide to buy this when I earn my own money
end of this year !!
[ hope it will not sold out , + year end sales ]
No comments:
Post a Comment