7/09/2009

''talkative'' one leaves ...

This word '' talkative'' keep appearing in my mind, after yesterday consultation day.
Most shocking one is , Teo become 张老师 4 years later ... haha ...
Teaching ''phyics '', that his most powerful subject ! wuahaha ... that's so funny~
.
Ok !! serious...
.
Teo Vshen
  • He is a very funny guy in class,
  • face easy turn red as tomato in a second,
  • ''talkative'' , like to talk non-sense with his bestie -Jason noob ..
  • and difficult to believe any words out from his mouth,
  • nice to friend with , must laugh when talking to him ,
  • is a good secret-keeper , according to Nelson,Yap .. and it's true!
  • found one that I can feel he loves her very much ,
  • bought a new hp to contact our classmates, but I know purposely is to contact ''her '',
  • Plus, he is smart, and dont near computer games ,Dota too frequent , must study !!
  • Honestly , he is now very handsome!! really !! I think because of '' love '' .

Night,Teoo .... A.I.M ! [ Always In Mind ]

p/s: dont cry teo ! dont fly tooo ..haha..

No comments: