7/03/2009

Friday is fun.

Went to '' watch Ice-age II '' with Pris, Nel, Yap, and Jason -noob..
.
On the way to 1 Borneo, so many funny conversations in the car .
I was not like myself, very 'sot ', i think laa..
many 'cakap' , until I also forgot what I had said . That's not good.
Luckily, I'm now back to myself!
.
It's all because of Nels & Jason.
Just a trivial thing, they can laugh out loud non- stop .
I really have no idea what is so funny ??
Because of their influences, Pris, Yap & I laughed together.
All the way down, we laughed , and very tiring .
But, it's really enjoyable going out with them ,
One is very ,super SILENT ,
The other one is very, super EASY TO LAUGH OUT .
The contrast / gap is so big ,
One is so ,so,so noisy ,yet the other one is so,so,so silent .
Keep finding a topic to talk with him, his reaction is just only
move his head down, up , right or left ! Annoying ....
.
To be continued ...............haha :)

No comments: