7/12/2009

2dayss..

Saturday . super heavy raining day.
.
Actually at 3 pm have a Lok Yuk'07 BBQ gathering at Tanjung Aru beach,
due to bad weather, BBQ postponed to the next day.
.
Noon, nearly 3, I asked my couzie, to friend me to buy contact lens ,
It's my first try of contact lens !! The most embrassing one is,
I stepped into the shop at 3 pm, yet, stepped out at 4 ++ pm .
The worker taught me how to wear it, but I keep failed to make it !
He seems so impatient, once I failed, he had to wash it again .
Thanks, my dearest couzieee !! She is back to KL today!! Luckily,
yesterday you been my advisor !!
.
Night, That was so great ! Swimming at night is totally different !
At first, hesitating whether got into pool or not, as it was dark .
Finally, we decided to swim, but,I'm so stupid, forgot to bring
towel, xtra 'clothes' , but at last still jump into pool .....
Whao!! my tummy seems loosen a bit. [ hahaha ... is illusion only. ]
.
Sunday . cloudy
Today is our school gathering .
I was sooo sooo sooo stupid again, Agnes sms me wrote that start at
11.00 am , but what is in mind is that begin at 3 pm as I thought that
is similar as yesterday plan .
Haihhh ... cant meet them up !! Next time loo ... :(
.
P/S : Teo, tomorrow is your new day ! all d best !

No comments: