5/14/2009

Suprise!

Yesterday evening ,
before going to tuition ,
I lie to my mum by saying that,
I : I will go out earlier ! [ 6.30 p.m ]
Mum : where you go then ?
I : go to friend's house take something .
Mum : where is her house ?
I : near your office la, the petronas .
Mum : speechless.............. Em!
.
then, I took the car key ,
walked out the door .
.
I drove to CT mall ,
it's so convinient, not far from my house,
and not serious traffic to Lido,
.
Went in Diamante Jewellery,
and request from the salesgirl ,
to show me a not really high cost ring for me.
She is so kind,
help me to search for quite a long time.
So thank you !
.
Finally, found a Gorgeous one !
took some times to clean it up,
and print out the receipt.
.
Time's up.
It's 7.10 pm. [ in car ]
ready to go tuition .
.
Went back home,
forgot talked about what ,
while she is preparing to take a shower,
she said : You didnt buy me any present also !
I: You want a ring mah kan !?
she : where laaa ? no juga !
I : Come, come, ... [ to my room ]
.
take out from my bag ,
and gave her .
So happy
saw her with a million-dollar smile !
[ My mum loves Rings, Necklace, Pendants ]
love leng-leng
I was so glad too ,
as this is my first time,
- drive my own,
choose my own,
pay my own ,
plan my own ,
to give her something !!
.
A very satisfactory deed ever in year 2009 .

3 comments:

OliverK said...

so nice mei yen!!hehe..u should see how i gave my mum those gifts..one after another..haih..very unorganise person

♥karenlimmie said...

dont like that,olii!
U can do itt too!!

Nels said...

羡慕...