Net ball match is tomorrow .
.
Went to practise today , I laughed-out-loud throughout the practice.
Pity Jamilah,
she kept explain with us,
.
which group we are in,since we are divided into 2 groups temporary ,
and, she tell us the rules of the match ,
plus, the most important one, '' stand still '' when u r holding the ball .
.
''Stand still '' !! haha ....
Don't know what reason, my leg will automatically move once I got the ball .
I run straight away to the net , and shoot . It's totally wrong !!
.
so complicated !! Hahaha ...
ok ! I will practise at home later , to makesure my legs freeze when holding a ball .
wuahaha ... kidding !! I'm not that crazy ~
.
my foots damaged because of the lousy shoes + hot ground ,
That's all for today !
bye~
1 comment:
tomoro i will cheer for u all..
probably jz u ooo !!!
gogogo limlim
Post a Comment