5/30/2009

fri,sat .

Fri ,
Finished the last paper in the mid-term examination,
that's so,so,so great , it was a so-wonderful night ! haha
Special one is, my dad's sister whole family came to
KK from my hometown, Lahad Datu on the same day .
I had been very long time didnt meet them up, more than
2 years ...so miss them .. Plus, my '' gugu '' very nice,
I remember she always bought me beautiful dresses
when I was a child. So, love her so muchie !!!!
At night, we gathered and had dinner together
that is a-must to do to welcome them.
.
Sat,
Today, went lots of places, 1st, is to Parkson, as my aunt has
RM 600 of cash vouchers given by her employer , so decided
to buy daily uses,cloths and some children's accesories. There
are many offers on, 50% discount, add on 40% offer if you are
a bonus link user. That's so attractive . I know, it's one of the
business tecniques to attract more customers but as a normal
person, must will be tempted by this !! My aunt brought back
a lot bag of things . Went to 1 Borneo next . That's so jam ...
no parkings, plenty of people inside the mall . Whao ...
Just go there for ice-cream ..hehe ... all those things are so
expensive . Stay there just less than 2 hours , then back home .
.
To be continued ...
That's all for today .
Bye~

No comments: