01/ 05 / 09 - 07/ 05/ 09 .
.
2 weeks ago, I went to Beverly Hills ,Milimewa to buy something with my dad,
on the way back home, pass by a PUB,[ i think so] , saw a man rushing out from
the car, holding a mop, very aggressive, running to a man who were walking out
from the PUB . Wau !! Unluckily, I didnt watch till the end of this incident, I asked
my dad pass by once to see what's going on , he said, '' don't so kepo ! ''
Miss this real fight-acting ~ if you are me, will u contact policeman ?
.
Back to my point,
.
In May, I realize my body immune system is so, so, so weak .
Feeling so ,so, so not well in the first week of May,
first, is toothache, because of the growth of new teeth , [ still can endure ]
second, is stomachache, but isn't the pain from stomache,
something like gastric, that's worst !!
third, because of above illnesses make me much more fatigue, sleepy ,
until cant concentrate to do homework at home .
cheww~ ..chew ~~~ .... don't near me !!
.
Tomorrow will be a better day !
No comments:
Post a Comment