2/19/2009

It's Thursday.

I just finished reading friends' blog.
Two of them wrote '' Thursday '' as their title, so I write '' It's Thursday '' for myself.
Many of them have a very enjoyable Thursday .
One had said, '' I love today !!!!! '' [ know who la.. haha ]
Another one was stressful because of lots tough chemistry ques, [ same as me !! damn hard ]
.
For me myself, I love today too ! a bit feeling upset .
Today, really enjoy having lessons in class with my lovely friends ..
Two of them are totally like '' sa po '' ,
One laugh eventhough it's lamn joke, but one love to '' sam bat '' ,
but I still love hanging with them very much !! love youuu ...
.
Then, another one, guy, my close buddy especially during recess time , haha
went to canteen to search for food, hungry , stomach seems to cry some more,
decided to buy '' Tau Sa bun '' , no more, so no choice , have to buy the hotdog bun,
but, it was made on the spot. It means that have to wait . wait untill recess was over.
Hot , hot, hot . I still ate them within 10 minutes .
.
Finished school . Have to stay back for Interact meeting,
I leave, eventhough the meeting was stil going on ,
as my friend's dad was waiting outside, I was '' paisheh '' let her dad waiting so long.
Soory Pri, and also Thanks Pri !!
Rehersal for Parlimen Persidangan , I failed to attend that ,
I was going to date with my '' TV '' at home , haha ...
no car back home is one the reason, but I cant ignore to say that I was lazy too ! I admit ~
.
Tomorrow, is the official Persidangan Parlimen,
is nice no classes in the first 4 periods .
have to continue with matematics lessons after that .
Somemore, it's Friday again,
it's everyone favourite day, I stongly believe !
.

That's all for today ~ bye !

4 comments:

OliverK said...

Guess this is my first blog comment to u rite??anyway enjoyed listening to all of ur musics which was all very nice soothing..it just made me relax after one hectic day of studies.meeting and rehearsal and not mentioning (no lunch for today)!!!!Sigh..and u still owe me 5 cents..haha..jokin..will get ur ferrero rochee *don know if tats the correct speeling..anyway see u tomorrow..

less than three said...

Friday is my favourite day too, I get to go off 1 and half hour earlier than regular school hours.

♥karenlimmie said...

oliver!!!
baru u noe it's ur first sent for me!!! so bad~~
hurt*

♥karenlimmie said...

bernice, friday is owez a goooooodd day! I wonder how's friday in canada?