12/22/2008

simple monday

It's Monday today ,
little dropping raining in the morning ,
sunny sunshine in the afternoon ,
I was so suprised , stunned ,
I suddenly felt my hands ,legs , whole part of my body so, so, so ' itchy' ...
My mind then reminded me , ...
it's been a long time didnt clean up your house ! ! !
Somemore, my house was in a quite bad condition for more than 1 week ,
as the temperory-maid was busy handling her passport ,
Then, i stood up from the sofa ,
1st, wash the car park , omg , it took me around 1 hr time to finish it ,
2nd , clean up the kitchen ,
3rd, preparing water to mop the living room ,kitchen
.
rest~
then , upstair
3 rooms + 2 washroom .
I hate cleaning up the washroom very much !!
All the dirts were so, so, so '' sturborn '' ,
haha ... took me whole the afternoon to done it .
.
finish .
Now, it's my relaxing moment to taste my effort !!!
So, so, so nice ~ ~ ~
If I have a full-time maid is prefect !!!

Bye .

2 comments:

Joanne W said...

Wow! So good ah! Can clean EVERYTHING in one day!!! lol!

♥karenlimmie said...

haha~
ya ... my 1st time tuuu ..
normally only downstair ,
who knows, I cleaned upstair tooo!
haha ....