11/25/2008

Allz.

It was so great .

.

I described it as -

Exotic ,

Peaceful ,

Exquisite ,

Wonderful ,

Speechless ,

Contemporary ,

1st Class of Life Style ,

beyond than

our

5 ***** Karambunai Resort .


that is -

Taman Sulaman .

.

I actually had more interest on its

Designs .


Below actually wasn't a real building ,

it was a Display Project .

The windows ,

doors ,

roof ,

trees ,

etc ..

were as TINY as my thumb .

Here, it's the pool
with horses inside .
hehe .. cool~
I was playing ... [dunnoe ]
just have fun .
It's China Town ,
but i was in KK .
U know la ,
where is the place.

Wah , it's a corner of the town .

Many arts hanging on the wall .

It's really nice.


But, ths is the most I love.
very attrative ,

Then , i went to the Toys Centre ,
I found this .
It looked scary ,
but it's children favourite .
[ Baby Alive ]
Do u see the [ mangkuk tandas ] ??
pampers ??
It 's chidren 's babies ..

not cheap ..


I found this again .
[ Mini Copper ]
red - colour .


I found this lagi .
[ Ferrari ]
red - colour .


All above was in 1 borneo .
It was really fun !!

Bye .







No comments: