Haih~, i was in illness today!!
.
Today, MUET speaking test. I was pretty enjoy during the time. But,I still cant stop my bad habit- laughing, Arh~~, nervousness as well. Luckily, all my cadidates friends very Goodie. They maintain our discussion very well !!! Espacially, ' wat'd YU TING '. Luckily, i was in quite a good condition at that moment. If not, i think my mind will empty of ideas tuuuu~~
.
Nah, reached around 8.30a.m, i started want to vomit, headache ?! Haih~~ so suffering, man~~
I had to bear the pain till 1.30 p.m again. No mood study che, phy n mm. I succeed to go through it !!
.
Sorry about escaping the PB meeting, i'm realli suffered, pplus no transport home too.
.
Back home, sleep a while. Wake up watch tv a while. Then, go bath !!
That's wat i normally do after back from school.
.
So fast, tomorrow is friday again !!!
Cant meet lovely FRANKY !! erm..
haha.. go to dentist !!
BYE. LIMMIE.
No comments:
Post a Comment