Olympic -.-
I wait for the coming of this day already a very very very loong period of time ago.
War, i love the design of the building of the ' Bird Nest ' , can fit around million and million of people . I love the creativity of the swimming building ' Shaped with bubbles '. Totally opulent and sophisticated of OPENING CEREMONY at channel 816, astro. We can easily notice that how Beijing, China shows their repect to this OLYMPIC . Our country is the 10th group to say hi to everyone. I saw one of the Sabah-ian from Lok yuk bidding with her hand in front of the tv. So excited if imagine i am the one standing on the field of the stadium. Darn , darn dreaming~~
Tomorrow got class again have to go.. so so so tired today!! I have not finish watching the Olympic yet already lay on the bed to have a sleep. Cant argue with the tiredness.
I'm here want to thanks everyone who supported and helped a lot during the activities of selling in school. Thanks lots..
Have a nice weekends ..
No comments:
Post a Comment