Friday-18th Aug 2008.
Suddenly, we sat for the PA so sudden without any preparation at all !!
But, for me, it's okie..because i don't know how to do even i had do the revision.
Then, i sat for it very patiently. Read all the question carefully.
Don't know where a CAT came from?!
Licking around the floors under my chair. I'm totally frightened. I screamed !! Hahaha..
Definitely no mood to answer the question correctly. What to do?
Circle answers that i sensed correct..just aimed with GUN.
One word-Failed.
Plus, the cat seems like pregnant. It's stomach is big. But, it's not good to kick it.
But, we had to do so to get off of it.. we then kicked it's butt softly .
After school, we followed the schecule as usual. Went to Damai eat lunch again.
The tom yam that i ordered not as sumptous as what i think. Just wasting my RM 4.50.
The smell of DURIAN so nice!! Do you know how much per piece??
Hah!!! RM 34.OO.
I know it is pandan durian, but it's too over costs so expensive. Oh my godness!!
A fter finish chit-chatting, we had no where to go. It's time to go home.
It's my first in this year splashed out my inner voices to one who can be considered as a good listener. I was very appreciate with it. Thanks so much.
O.S: We need to appreciate what we are having now, don't ever jealous the others.
Limmie yen. To be continued..
No comments:
Post a Comment