Saturday(28.o6.08)- Hari Kecemerlangan in Lok Yuk. Wah, im really excited going up the stage to receive the prize. There are lots ex-lok yuk student who achieve excellent result waiting for the prizes. I'm the no.106 student turning to go upstage. So nice the feeling~~ Its my 2nd experience, 1st is the 2nd runner-up of the double-women badminton competition, and then this is my 2nd memoriable moment in my life. Coolzz!!! I pass up to go MT tuition in stead of attending this ceremony. I donot feel regret at all. In the ceremony, i met lots my old friends.-Daph, Agnes,Joanne, Lovina, Stephanie, Lusnok(the most frightening one), Soh, Jovin,and many more~~~ So happy meeting them!! Most importantly, i presented RM 140.00 by the school. War, the amount quit much for me. At least got money to buy my favour things. But, i spent it to have dinner with my family, grandmum,and oso aunties, uncle. Never mind, I m happy to share all my happiness with them.
Sunday(29.06.08)-Can consider as a 'friendship day', jovin sms me to have a gathering with them in warisan's starbucks. Really thanks lots to Hui Shing to spend i and carrie a cup of coffee. I love it very much. Taste good absolutely. Lovina they all reached. We talk , and also captured pictures for memories. Take picture with lovina of course, dont forget little nggie,hehe , yuan yuan, Lai, and also jovin, hui shing as welllllllll. Happy moment ever!! Then, i rie rie, huui shing decided to go 1 borneo by the shutter bus. So excited~~ In the bus, all the seat are fulled by people's butt. I have to stand all the way to 1 borneo. Vomitting~~ Its reli huge organisation . But, mostly all the shops sell authentically staff. The maximum in our wallet is only rm50. We just go go round and round. Really lots people. Children + Teenagers + Adults. Cool.. but nice tooo..Such a happy day hanging out with friends!! Thanks ~
No comments:
Post a Comment