In the morning, i failed to publish 2 blogs. Wasting my whole morning in front of computer.
Now is around 4 pm.. watching "Madam White Snake"in ntv7..Its a nice drama to watch!!
Haiya~now cant wait to enter La Salle on next Tuesday-20th May 2008(Open Day for Form 6 Students) But, my

heart still popping whether its my right chose? Haih~ as everyone says Form 6 education is very difficult to achieve... Now , i had no more chose then decided to go on F6 lor..
Haiya again....Sadzzzz.....?!
All my dearest frens going to leave me soon~
My beloved PAMELA, gone to labuan for matrix. I lost a fren going out gai gai...Sadzzz....hmmmmm...
My badminton partner, GAVIN bie chai, going to kl,utar study actuarial sciece. No more frens can going out play badminton liao!! Sadzzzzz........weeping...
My leng leng frens ever, DAPHNEE lo, going to perak with her petronas scholarship to study IT... i lost again a fren who give me lots opinion on fashion~~..Sadzzzz......crying..
Yah~ my cutest fren ever, CARRIE chin, going to kl, The One Academy study advertising will oso leave me soon in tis July..I lost a fren who call me owez sharing about my inner voice and talk to reduce my loneniness at home...Sadzzzz...hmmmmm....
Hehe~~Luckily, God treat me not bad~ I have 2 frens,Priscilla & Oliver going to La Salle too... I'm will not feeling lonely anymore..haha..muahahaaha...
One thing tat worried me lots is -transport going back home after school-
As the distance from Tanjung Aru to Beverly Hills is very far~ and oso my parents working everyday, then i had to wait quit a long time at school..More, the school is strange for me~ I hope tat got frens living nearby me therefore i can folo his/her car!!
Now, I will owez remember ur all presence in my life~~ Happy owez and Study hard in future!!
No comments:
Post a Comment